Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 12-Receive


Hi I’m Trudy from a creative life and I’m wondering if you have enjoyed the 12-ways of Christmas so far?  I know I have and I am happy to bring you our 12th and final day.  Today’s topic is “Receive

I couldn’t imagine a more appropriate topic to wrap up this year’s 12-Ways of Christmas.  I know that many of the contributors so far have shared FHE outlines, but I like to do things a bit differently and will be simply sharing my thoughts on “Receive” along with some “Thank You Cards” for you to use for all those gifts you may have received this year.  I hope you enjoy what I have put together and that simplifying this topic will allow you to really reflect and receive on the message of “Receive” into your heart.



3 comments:

Honor said...

are you still doing this? could you repost this link so I could have this last day ... the others are are still there ...

Angie said...

I am loving this idea of the 12 "ways" of christmas. I am finding that all the downloadable links are are no longer available is their anyway to get those? My little family is looking to do something for the widow in our ward this year. =) You all are so creative!!!

Jeana said...

I just found this blog and I downloaded q2 ways day 1-11 but it looks like Day 12 recieved has been deletes from the place to download it. Is there a way I could get a link to it somewhere else or it sent to me by email.
Thanks,
Jeana